Ways and Means helps GEBAS raise money to carry out its annual operations. Our 2017-18 annual fundraising goal is $36,000. These funds go towards supporting multiple school programs and materials (e.g., STEAM days, buses for field trips, classroom learning technologies, publications, teacher special requests, guest speakers, etc.). Ways and Means conducts several fundraising events throughout the year. Below is a list of ways we will be generating funds throughout this 2017-18 school year.
Please note: Ways and Means supports the general school population. Other committees within GEBAS (Wellness, Greenspace, German Travelers, etc.) may have other fundraisers throughout the year that are intended for specific projects.
Ways and Means 2017-18 Fundraiser Calendar
Invest in Your Child Letters
Yankee Candle Catalogue Sale
- Start Date Friday, Sept 22
- Catalogue Orders in by Monday, Oct 9
- Collection Deadline Friday, Oct 20
- Door Decorations by Tuesday, Jan 2
- Student Council Theme Week Jan 9-12
- Read IN Day Friday, Jan 12
- Turn in Forms by Wednesday, Jan 17
- Jan 22-26
- Collection Deadline Friday, Feb 16